The End of Oz - Danielle  Paige

"Hi, Amy," I said. "Are you going to kill me now?"

I really liked this book. It ended on a good note and tied everything together nicely. Although the ending still left me wondering, I think this should be the last book because there's no reason to continue the series after what happened. I loved how Amy evolved since the first book. She became this strong, confident, powerful and caring person. Her and Nox's relationship was one of the things I loved about this series. It was full of love, compassion and trust.

In this book, Dorothy was stripped of her evil and we actually got to know her character from the alternate point-of-views which was great. I felt like I could actually understand how Dorothy felt when she did all of those horrible things to Oz. It's great to show both sides of the story, I applaud Danielle Paige for that.

At the ending, I was tearing up so much because of the feelings and emotions that were being displayed. I'm very glad that I decided to read this series. There were little typos throughout the book, like missing a period after a sentence or a misspelling of a word, but overall it was awesome.